Rates vary based on the type of service provided. Please call our office for more information.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan, such as an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP). Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my company offer an Employee Assistance Plan which may offer coverage with no co-pay or deductible in addition to my regular healthcare coverage?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, Visa, Master cards and debit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.